Friday, February 17, 2012

Fashion Friday...Spring's Hottest Shoes

Allow myself to introduce...myself (what, you're not an Austin Powers fan?).  I'm Marlene.  Better known as the "Accessorize" portion of this blog.  Yes, I've been delinquent in my posts, but quite frankly, Rachel just does an outstanding job and I lost interest.  She begged me to do a Fashion Friday, so here I am.

I've been on a Spring shoe kick for the last week.  Here are my purchases:




The only thing that bugs me is the gigantic TOMS label on the back.  I tried to remove it but it's impossible to do without wrecking the shoe. You can read more about my love for labels here. I'm actually wearing them today and they are VERY comfortable.  A word of advice...I normally wear a 6.5 so that's what I ordered, but I probably could wear a 6. 





I haven't received these yet but I just love the color and little studs. I also like the fact that it has a tiny heel so they aren't completely flat.  When If I decide to blog again, I'll let you know how they fit.






If you don't own this sandal in at least one color then you are missing out. I bought the gold two years ago and have worn them to death.  And they still look GREAT! I did return this pair, though.  The ankle strap was too ivory for me and the thong strap was too glittery.  They come in a million colors and hold up really well.  





Are you seeing a theme?  Apparently, regular flip flops can aggravate bunions (sorry).  Having a strap holding the shoe on relieves some of the pressure on your toes.  I got these on sale and was totally pumped. I was even more pumped when I tried them on.  Then I noticed the medallions were sewed on with fishing line and one of the "lines" broke.  I'm trying to decide if I should ship them back or simply take them to a shoe shop.  I'm leaning toward repairing them because they were so cheap.  



And in my dream world....


If anyone would like to make a contribution so I can own these, I am more than willing to accept them!  

XOXO,
M

Pin It

No comments: